jobs in Marlborough, 0629
- Hi we are looking for someone to look after our two boys 6.5 years and 4 years old from 2.30 pm - 6 pm Tuesdays - Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- We are in Herne Bay.
- Could be flexible on hours and even do just two days a week if we find the right person for our family.
- The role is to take care of our 5 year old boy and 4…
- It is preferable you have your own car but if necessary there can be a car provided.
- This position is for 3/4 fixed days per week (days are flexible so let us…
- The 6 year old is a happy active boy - lego making skills and energy required!
- Pick up 6 year old from school.
- We currently have a part-time (flexible) position available for an energetic and enthusiastic person to join our team.
- The role will be responsible for:
- You will also be required to occasionally work Saturdays and late nights.
- Shampooing and all related basin work (training provided.).
- The most common thing current team members tell me is they did not think they would be the right fit for Highly Flammable.
- This employer is looking for a English tutor to tutoring school kids in reading & writing skills during weekdays after 3.30pm.
- Saturday is also an option.
- You will be required to operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and…
- We are also seeking a student for financial help, so we are very flexible.
- Looking for a student to assist with household duties and childcare.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.