jobs in Marlborough, 0629
- We are URGENTLY looking for data entry staff starting Tuesday, 25th February.
- The hours will be discussed further with the successful applicants.
- This Employer is looking for a Land Acquisition Assistant for around 5 - 10 hours of work per week on a flexible basis.
- Full training will be provided but you must be a currently enrolled, enthusiastic University of Auckland student, be entitled to work in New Zealand and…
- The right person for the role will:
- This employer is looking for a switched on marketing student to conduct an engagement survey for residents.
- This employer is looking for hardworking and reliable students for stocktaking in Wairau Park, Weds 19 February starting from 5.30PM, there is approximately 3-5…
- This busy 24 hour cafe is looking for some hardworking, efficient students with a tidy appearance to help out as front of house staff!
- Career progression: 95% of our managers globally started in the role you are looking at right now!
- $45,000 per year + $5,000 reoccuring bonus every 12 months &…
- Full time ongoing employment for the right candidates.
- PPE can be supplied to the right candidates.
- Calling on all Construction Students and Graduates.
- We are based in the heart of Wairau Park.
- A crucial showcase for our roastery business is our busy cafe.
- We are seeking a multi-tasker, someone with a bright…
- We are looking for a student that can work with us while studying and we have had students that go all the way through UNI working for us.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.