jobs in Marlborough, 0629
You refined by:
- Currently seeking trade assistant to work in this large engineering workshop with our client which has an unbeatable company culture.
- We are URGENTLY seeking fit and energetic candidates to work as a truck offsider for inorganic collections around the Auckland area.
- What's in it for you?
- We are looking for somebody who is reliable, physically fit and keen to work hard.
- Must have a great attitude and Be prepared for hands on work, Experience not…
- Must have a valid site safe card.
- If you believe you fit the above description, please apply now!
- Are you looking to progress in the labouring industry, or are…
- All training is provided to learn all aspects of the prenail building process, from basic machining and assembly to reading and following construction plans to…
- Must have a Traffic Controller level 1 (minimum) certificate.
- Our client is a major Civil Construction company which requires traffic controllers or STMS on…
- APPLY NOW or call us on 09 414 7585, 021535783 or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good understanding of numeracy and literacy.
- What we are looking for:
- Working hours vary dependent on projects & the weather, but you must be flexible enough to work 8-12 hour days Mon-Sat if required.
- Have a current Fork Hoist and Class 1 Drivers' License.
- Our client is a leading provider of modular, relocatable, portable and transportable buildings in New…
- Have a current Fork hoist license (preferably endorsed on drivers licence).
- Our nationally recognized client is looking for a reliable candidate with a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.