jobs in Marlborough, 0629
You refined by:
- Send your current and up to date CV through to me along with a head shot photo :firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Example of a typical package :
- A clear understanding of CRM systems and their function in Contact Centres.
- Passionate about facilitating success in Contact Centres?
- A full driver’s license and valid working rights are an essential requirement for this contract.
- 3 month contract, possible extension.
- Ensure Admin and Operations team members are provided with the tools, environment and training to perform their roles.
- We are really keen to hear from both provisionally or fully registered teachers, all we ask is that you are flexible, enthusiastic, gentle, have great…
- The superb campus has been designed to accommodate 1200 students and along with the normal classrooms and facilities expected within a school, there is a large…
- We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated professionals to join our outbound customer service team based in Central Auckland.
- The centre works on a rostersed basis, this means that you will have to be flexible to work both opening and closing shifts.
- We are looking for a vibrant, forward-thinking Team Leader to join the After Hours team in Albany.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of New…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have a valid open work visa;
- Have proven customer service experience (e.g. in contact centres, hospitality, retail,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.