jobs in Marlborough 0629
Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
- The suitable person will have flexible availability on other days too as both parents are contractors and hours and days of work change.
- $20 to $22/hour.
- Monday - Friday 7am - 9am, 5 - 8:30pm may be full time for a short period Saturday mornings.
- Family needing a split shift nanny mornings 7am - 9am and…
Mount Albert, Auckland
- Nanny needs full clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Monday-Friday 4:30-8:30am (overnight option).
Mission Bay, Auckland
- 3 days per week (flexible which days, to fit in with the right candidate), 8 hours per day - approx 8am to 5pm.
- 3 days per week, 8 hours per day.
- Nanny required to have full licence.
- $25 or as required.
- Family are looking for an amazing nanny that could do Mon-Thurs, 245 to 645pm for three kids between…
- Ensuring dog is provided with access to drinking water at all times.
- Current certificate in first aid and CPR.
- & Yellow Labrador, 10 years old!
- Full drivers licence and own reliable vehicle required.
- Mothers help role caring for B2 and the new baby once born end of May.
- 15-20 hours per week, flexible hours.
- 15-20 hours per week, flexible hours to suit your schedule.
- Potential for an increase of hours for right candidate.
- CPR + first aid certificate also required.
- Making dinner for the children, so ideally someone who enjoys cooking.
- $21-$25 per hour depending on experience.
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- 12-15 hours per week.
- Nanny needed for B8 and G3.
- Kindy and school pick up.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.