jobs in Massey West, Auckland
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- We have childcare centres across the West of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- We are looking for casual workers that are:
- This is a long term role and will include the possibility of to train and move up to chef role for the right applicant.
- Great team to work with.
- And even better, you get the order right first time.
- There is an opportunity for ongoing work for the right applicant.
- A great attention to detail.
- We are looking for a skilled accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book keeping and financial tasks.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Working times will be flexible, ideally in afternoon, once a week.
- We are looking for a diligent, honest and reliable student to help us grow our business…
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- The successful applicants will have appropriate experience working with young children and may be completing qualifications in teaching, speech-language therapy…
- Must also be able to work occasional nights, weekends & public holidays.
- Some general cleaning and the use of point of sales system is a major part of the role.
- We are urgently looking for part-time wait staff to join our restaurant based in Kingsland.
- Cleaning and helping in the kitchen.
- Who are we looking for?
- We are a growing Chartered Accounting firm based in Auckland, Wellington and Queenstown.
- We are looking for someone to work at head office in Auckland…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.