jobs in Massey West, Auckland
- A current first aid certificate and access to your own transport is an advantage.
- The right person for this role will have the ability to engage with children,…
- Training is provided, and no previous experience is needed to work as a Room Attendant with us, just a great attitude and a warm personality.
- The hours can be flexible, with more or less hours available for the right person!
- Have your own car, scooter or motorbike, and drivers licence.
- This role is casual and we are flexible with what hours you do and when you do them, assuming you give us sufficient notice.
- You will be working for a company that embraces flexible working hours—so there will still be plenty of time to enjoy the sun.
- What is in it for you?
- Due to an on-going busy work load, we require a student to assist in gardening and landscaping/exterior work.
- Help us make our award winning chutney!
- The work is fast paced and is all done in a commercial kitchen in Glenfield.
- This is an important role for Talk as the right person will help win new clients and business.
- Are you in your last year or two in Uni, looking for work that…
- You will need to be 18 years old or over as you will be promoting alcohol.
- If you think you are right for this position & would like ongoing brand ambassador…
- We are looking for a nice and reliable person to help look after our seven year old son with special needs for three hours each weekend, either on Saturdays or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.