jobs in Massey West, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
- These hours can be flexible around your studies.
- We are looking for someone who is capable of making professional and high quality fitness videos for our social…
- Full training will be provided.
- This will generally be done face to face but at times over the phone and via email.
- Visit each client business on daily basis;
- We are looking for a nice and reliable person to help look after our seven year old son with special needs for three hours each weekend, either on Saturdays or…
- This is an important role for Talk as the right person will help win new clients and business.
- Are you in your last year or two in Uni, looking for work that…
- My son is 9 years old and has Autism.
- I am looking for a responsible student to hang out with him after school - to be his friend, take him for walks, play…
- Training will be provided so you don't need professional skills.
- We are flexible as to the days when the shifts occur.
- If this sounds like you, apply now!
- This will be on a casual basis contract, about 4 hours a week on an 'as-needed' basis so we can be pretty flexible around working times and working from home or…
- Works well in a lifestyle environment (flexible hours).
- Days and times for this role are flexible.
- We are a youthful and design-led multi-site backpackers.
- Due to an on-going busy work load, we require a student to assist in gardening and landscaping/exterior work.
- Metlifecare is a leading New Zealand owner and operator of retirement villages, providing rewarding lifestyles and care to more than 5,000 New Zealanders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.