jobs in Massey West, Auckland
- The days are flexible and you can expect to work from 3pm-6pm.
- Applicants will need a full driver's licence and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Hi, we require a tutor for year 12 NCEA Level 2 Physics for our daughter who attends Diocesan School.
- Tutoring will be to help prepare her for tests and exams…
- A current first aid certificate and an ACE or equivalent qualification would be advantageous.
- Located in the very heart of Remuera, Metlifecare 7 Saint Vincent…
- This employer is looking for the help of one skilled house painter for redecoration work.
- Successful applicants must have past painting experience.
- Hello, I have a 12 year old daughter attending Dio private girls school, she is smart and capable but could be doing slightly better in school.
- I won't need to be taught from scratch, but some patience and understanding in bringing me up to speed would be appreciated.
- 1 hour session per week.
- This employer is looking for a hard working car groomer to start next week on a casual basis.
- You will be cleaning the cars inside and out as well as delivering…
- I am looking for someone who is awesome and has afternoons free to look after my 15 year old boy and my 12 year old daughter.
- My son is Autistic so I just need.
- Days and hours can be somewhat flexible if necessary but applicant is expected to be reliable in that they almost always show up when they say they will.
- I am looking for a fun, energetic, caring student to work as a nanny/babysitter for 4 lovely children (ages 11, 10, 7 and 4) on a casual basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.