jobs in Massey West, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Equipment will all be provided potentially bring your own gloves if you have them.
- This Employer is looking for a hardworking, fit, strong and reliable student…
- You would be required to spend quality fun time, reading and playing with a very happy 7 months old baby.
- Babysitter + Housekeeping 15 hr p/w.
- ICE and Te Puni Kokiri - The Ministry of Māori Development are proud to bring you The Growth Project , a programme for Māori graduates and students to have…
- This employer is looking to fill this role immediately after Alert L4 for COVID 19 has been lifted, until then all correspondence with students will take place…
- Hours and term can be flexible for the right person, we are likely to need someone to work extra hours over the coming months given Covid-19.
- The role is very flexible.
- A good command of the English language,.
- You will need to show experience succesfully developing functional web applications.
- (visa must be valid for at least 10 months).
- A collaborative and inclusive culture with flexible and agile work practices that focus on our peoples' wellbeing.
- You will be working around 6am- 12pm or 12-5pm, days and hours are flexible! there will be 20+ hours a week.
- If you enjoy driving and interacting with customers…
- There are 20-30 hours of work a week over five working days.
- This employer needs someone to come and do some cleaning work for them.
- A warranted vehicle and full drivers Licence would be advantageous, as would a first aid or food hygiene certificate - but these are not essential.
- A warranted vehicle and full drivers Licence would be advantageous, as would fluency in Samoan (as the surrounding community is predominantly Samoan).
- This employer is looking for the help of one skilled house painter for redecoration work.
- Successful applicants must have past painting experience.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- A better sleep, a lighter footprint.
- Join us on the mission to give Kiwi’s an exceptional sleeping experience, while looking after our environment for years to…
- Needing a female to drop off and pick up two children, girl aged 5+1/2 yrs and boy aged 3+1/2 yrs, 5 days a week.
- This employer requires hardworking students to work as part time cleaners in a range of locations within the Auckland CBD.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.