jobs in Massey, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Someone who might be interested in extra hours over the school holidays would be an amazing plus but not essential.
- We are located in One Tree Hill, Auckland.
- We live in Grey Lynn and the role involves picking up my 7 and 5 year old daughters from school and taking them to some after school activities and later…
- An experienced language teacher is needed to teach adults in a prestigious language academy.
- To apply for this role you must be able to speak Japanese and have…
- The right fit for this role will be someone who.
- There will be more work available for the right student.
- This household employer is looking for a friendly and…
- Pick up 2 kids (4 year old boy & 7 year old boy) from school and daycare.
- At least 1 year child care experience is essential and a full drivers licence and your…
- This is your opportunity to take up an interesting and satisfying career move where you can contribute directly to the future of the community.
- A lovely Grey Lynn family are looking for a reliable and caring nanny for a 3 year old boy and 5 year old and 7 year old girls.
- Current Practicing Certificate and first aid certificate.
- Our friendly care team are on the look-out for an experienced Registered Nurse to join them on a part…
- Full Drivers licence, own car & First Aid Certificate required or must be prepared to gain a First Aid Certificate.
- Here is your opportunity to make a real difference in the community, working for Local Government to deliver the essential services that make New Zealand a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.