jobs in Massey, Auckland
- Our company is a leading retailer for refurbished phones, tablets and wearables based in Grey Lynn, central Auckland.
- Immediate duties are or may be:
- I go away frequently, the role could develop into paid house sitting. prefer 2 shifts total 6-8 hrs per week, flexible on times.
- To be the right fit for this role, you should:
- Cleaning can be done anytime over the weekend and hope this flexibility gives you the freedom to work around…
- All training will be provided, however any customer service experience or working in a start-up environment will be a great start!
- The last person I hired through SJS has worked for me for four years until she has graduated her masters degree in accounting.
- Flexible hours to be discussed.
- Full training will be provided.
- The employer has advised that shifts & times can be flexible, although the main hours are 4pm-8pm Monday - Thursday & Sundays.
- Have a full drivers licence (International licence is fine).
- This employer is seeking a punctual and reliable student to make laundry deliveries around Auckland…
- A couple tutoring times initially over a month or so required but potential for more work after this.
- I am looking for somebody who is familiar with computer…
- We are looking for a fun loving nanny to help out in the afternoons with our two little girls, aged 4 years, and 20 months old, while Mum is busy with a new…
- Times and hours are flexible but must be consistent.
- Hello I am looking for someone to take our 15.5 year old ASD (autistic spectrum disorder) manchild out…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.