jobs in Matamata, Waikato
- As part of the employment process MIMICO does complete reference checks, Ministry of justice checks, pre-employment drug tests and pre-employment medical…
- This role will require professional courage to stand up for what is right, whilst building strong, positive and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and…
Millennium Services Group Ltd
$18.50 an hour
- Passing a Ministry of Justice Criminal History Check is essential along with a valid work visa.
- Cleaning experience is preferred but not essential as full…
- Work on uplifting Fonterra’s health and safety capabilities.
- Showcase your technical health and safety expertise.
- What you’ll bring and develop.
- A current P endorsement (although we can assist you in obtaining this).
- Full class 1 essential (must have for over 2 years).
- Don’t let this role drive by!
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- You will be making sure the products are priced and that promotions are clearly ticketed, the right signage, as well as the store is clean and tidy.
- We are a progressive and New Zealand-owned chain of juice bars serving up fresh juices, smoothies, salads and wraps for health conscious New Zealanders.
- We’re looking for an innovative and community-minded person to work closely with our Library Team Leaders and Communications team to ensure Matamata-Piako…
- All tools and PPE provided.
- Tradestaff are looking for TQ /LBP Builder, Journeymen & Hammerhands to start ASAP.
- Reliability and a positive attitude.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.