jobs in Matamata, Waikato
- Provide two current work-related referees.
- An understanding of the importance of working to strict deadlines.
- Work with a well-known organisation.
- Use protective safety equipment provided when operating machinery and manual working tools (e.g. hoist, grinder, floor jacks, impact gun, compressor and work…
- Tyre Technicians provide an enthusiastic, positive and informed point of sale contact with customers and clients.
- Work on uplifting Fonterra’s health and safety capabilities.
- Showcase your technical health and safety expertise.
- What you’ll bring and develop.
- We employ over 3500 staff across NZ and serve over 60,000 customers every day!
- Roles near you now - over 90 stores across NZ & growing!
- What's in it for you:
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Rotational weekend work will also be required so we are looking for individuals…
- Be flexible to work long hours, nights and weekends as required to meet customer needs.
- As part of the employment process MIMICO does complete reference checks,…
- Able to do rotating shift work - 2 days, 2 nights, 12-hour shifts.
- Provide two current referees confirming your work experience, character and skills.
$17.70 - $19.00 an hour
- KILT is all about being New Zealand made and we deliver outstanding styling experiences to each and every customer.
- WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?: *.
- A current P endorsement (although we can assist you in obtaining this).
- Full class 1 essential (must have for over 2 years).
- Don’t let this role drive by!
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.