jobs in Morrinsville, 3300
- A car will be provided for you if children need to be driven to after school activity.
- Excellent communication skills - Essential for this role, understanding…
- We need some helping hands over the next few weeks/ months doing weekend work.
- It will be 2 - 4 hours a day on either a Saturday or Sunday, would be able to…
- You will be committed to making sure our residents enjoy all they have earned in-life as you support their unique needs in partnership with their families.
- As part of our Kitchen team you’ll help create a homely place for our residents.
- Day to day, assist with the provision of food preparation and other kitchen…
- We have been in business for over 30 years and are recognised as being good employers.
- We require pickers for blackberries, raspberries and boysenberries!
- As this is a customer focused role, previous experience would be an advantage, however full training will be provided to the right candidate.
- You will be filming everyone getting ready, the ceremony itself, and the reception.
- Wanting a wedding videographer for approx 10 hours for our special day!
- You will be provided with resources, learning materials and training so that you are able to focus on teaching your students.
- Have access to a vehicle.
- If you are the right person, looking for an opportunity to do the work you love, within a busy retail environment where you get to support the local community,…
- This, along with exceptional customer service, is what makes The Warehouse the store of choice for over 90% of New Zealanders and we're really proud of that!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.