jobs in Morrinsville, 3300
- We are looking for people who are flexible to cover various shifts and weekend work as and when the need arises in order to support the team.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- All applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand.
- Applications without a CV attached will not be accepted.
- To be successful in this role.
- Full training will be provided that will enable you to achieve high standards of processing skills and a chance to gain National Qualifications through the NZQA…
- If you are comfortable working a rostered shift pattern, of two days, two nights and four days off and are keen to develop in a leadership opportunity this is…
- We design, build, sell and operate retirement village's right across New Zealand.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work…
- Current OSH Certificate and F endorsement would be an advantage.
- Provide two current work-related referees.
- Work with a well-known organisation.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
- Whey Distributors Ltd is a Fonterra business unit that has provided a support service.
- Have a clean Class 5 licence.
- DairyFert, previously known as Civil.
Lodge Real Estate
- An opportunity to rub shoulders and learn from some of the industries finest salespeople.
- Led by Leah Gordon from one of the city's most progressive offices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.