jobs in Mount Albert, Auckland
- Full time role is the available employment opportunity.
- The person we seek will:
- Have experience in hospitality industries.
- Must be able to work on weekends.
- For the right candidate, we are offering a fast-tracked career path to management within 12 months!
- Finished tertiary studies, ready to kick-start your career…
- While we have plenty of work available all over Auckland, the majority of it is situated right in the CBD.
- As holidays are approaching, we are looking for keen…
- Training will be provided for this role, but hospitality experience or a hospitality background is preferred.
- You will need to work for around 20 hours per week…
- Have a tidy vehicle and a restricted or full drivers licence.
- Our Sales Consultants have a wonderful lifestyle role that combines a great pay with the…
- We are recruiting for Survey consultants who are seeking for a job that works for you and when it suits you.
- The role involves meeting clients through doors and…
- You'll appreciate a well-designed, well-stocked showroom and want to use this to demonstrate to our customers the vast range of tiles available and assisting…
- Weekly incentives and social nights.
- Be over 18 years old +.
- We are recruiting for 10 new agents to join our Auckland team to launch a new and exciting product…
- You will be working about 4 hours a day, 3-5 days per week (exact days of the week are flexible to suit you).
- Te Reo Māori Speaking Early Child Care 4-16 hr p/w…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.