jobs in Mount Albert, Auckland
You refined by:
Extrastaff NZ (undo)
- Are you looking for a part-time position?
- Do you have knowledge and experience in accounts payable and receivable?
Fixed Term Contract 30-40 hours a week Duties: Timesheets, Accounts Payable, Invoicing APPLY…
- We are on the hunt for a motivated, systems guru to join our team based in Auckland.
- Reporting to the General Manager:
- Organizing meeting and taking notes.
- To apply for the role you will need to apply with a CV with your last 6 months work history and one reference that we are able to contact.
- Store person needed at Auckland location!
- Must have good communication & organisation skills.
- Must have the right to work in NZ.
- Hammer Hands needed to assemble buildings for relocation.
- Work in a team daily.
- What you will bring to this role:
- Good level of computer literacy.
- If you have a class two and forklift license that great, but if not, you will need to be…
- Are you looking for part-time work?
- Do you have more than 1 year of experience?
- Must be entitled to work in NZ!!
- Are you looking for part time/ Causal work?
- Are you are registered carpenter?
- Do you have more than a year of experience?
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- We are looking for Hammerhands for projects inAuckland.
- To be eligible for this role you:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.