jobs in Mount Albert, Auckland
You refined by:
Parnell, Auckland (undo)
- As a Guest Sales and Services Representative, you are pivotal to the success of our business as you are the first point of contact for our holiday guests.
- The person we seek will:
- Have experience in hospitality industries.
- Have Knowledge of Japanese cuisine and speak Japanese.
- Must be able to work on weekends.
- Previous work experience would be preferable but training will be provided if necessary.
- We are currently searching for a candidate to join our team at a fruit…
- We are looking for someone with the right attitude, high energy, hard working, job and customer focused who can work to a high standard independently and within…
- Have a tidy vehicle and a restricted or full drivers licence.
- Our Sales Consultants have a wonderful lifestyle role that combines a great pay with the…
- You will be required to look after customers, take orders, serve food, handle cash and help with some bar work if needed..
- A thorough understanding of the market sector and industry, including construction Health & Safety best practises.
- Dedicated training, learning and development.
- A day in the life of...
- What will make you successful.
- You'll appreciate a well-designed, well-stocked showroom and want to use this to demonstrate to our customers the vast range of tiles available and assisting…
- Are you looking for a flexible start to your career in sales as a merchandiser for some of the country’s most well-known brands?
- Be physically fit to work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.