jobs in Mount Eden, Auckland
- Role-specific training will be provided.
- Click here for a position description.
- Clerical Administration Support and Research Assistant (Fixed Term).
- It is essential to be flexible, pro-active and can-do approach with experience supporting staff and students at the same time has the ability to work…
- Open the door to this amazing opportunity, simply apply online today with your current CV and covering letter outlining why this role is for you.
- The post would be ideal for Consultation-Liaison or Psychiatry of Old Age advanced certificate holders, but applications from Adult or Addictions Psychiatry…
- For help with your online application please contact Pam Clark, Recruitment Consultant; email@example.com quoting job title and reference number AUC09182.
- We deliver rehabilitation in a flexible, client centred way in the community, clients home, our clinic, and in groups settings.
- It is essential that you have the right to work in NZ and are already registered with the NZ Nursing Council with a current annual practicing certificate.
- We welcome applications from registered nurses who;
- Starship Child Health is the leading provider of paediatric health care in Aotearoa and the South Pacific,…
- You will have a current registration and annual practicing certificate and at least two-year experience in Mental Health settings.
- You will be a New Zealand Registered nurse with a current APC and will have a full and clean drivers licence.
- Registered Nurse (Community Mental Health).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.