jobs in Mount Roskill 1041
- It is 4X more likely to fail a student from a low-socioeconomic community.
- We provide you with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the classroom and…
- We are looking for part time Barista and Front of House.
- This role will be at Coffix on Elliot Street.
- The following hours will vary on how busy the store gets…
- You can expect around 8-12 hours of work each week during term-time where you will most likely be teaching your instrument in one-on-one sessions with children…
- Days can be flexible ideally working through half of the week.
- You ideally have previous experience as a Room Attendant or Cleaner, or just want to get fit…
- The right fit for this role will be someone who.
- There will be more work available for the right student.
- This household employer is looking for a friendly and…
- We are seeking a dynamic, positive, creative individual with a passion for hospitality and making people smile!
- Engaging with our loyal customer base.
- This could be late nights or early mornings, to be confirmed.
- Childcare experience is preferred and potentially a first aid certificate, if you have one, as…
- Please note only candidates with current working rights for New Zealand will be considered for this role.
- Full time cleaner needed for a central city hotel.
- Auckland’s current growth and pipeline of strategic and capital projects makes this one of the most significant CE roles in New Zealand.
- You will need to have a full drivers licence and your own car.
- You will be looking after two school aged children (7 and 10 year old) in Stonefields and the…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.