jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- One way we work to inspire others is via our charity, The Young Hearts Project, which supports youth to reach their potential through community programmes.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We could also offer additional baby-sitting hours on an irregular basis at nights.
- Flexible and has a “can do” attitude.
- Confident and outgoing person needed to secure people to attend a film test screening of a film with Hollywood actors.
- The hours are flexible and can be negotiated with the employer.
- This employer is looking for an ongoing tutor to help her work on her written and spoken English…
- We are looking for individuals who can commit at least five hours a week, however we are flexible and can offer more than this for the right candidate.
- It’s expected the successful candidate will have some level of experience around the key competencies outlined above with full training provided for the role.
- Ideally you will fulfill most if not all of the following criteria: self starter, great sense of humour, patience, tolerance, physically fit, good social skills…
- Confidence supervising students and enforcing exam rules.
- We are a private training establishment currently seeking part-time invigilators and exam supervisors,…
- I am looking for a Graphic Designer to carry out some work as a quick one off, with potential to be contacted for future work too.
- You will be paid $25 an hour.
- Cultural competencies with knowledge of tikanga me te reo Māori.
- 5 years’ experience working in the field that relates to: homelessness, social work, nursing,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.