jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- Receiving paper form applications and creating an electronic file.
- PERMANENT PART-TIME ADMINISTRATION OFFICERS.
- Accurately entering in high volumes of data.
- Maintain the reception area and kitchen to a high standard.
- You will be the first point of contact for all visitors and internal team members and you will need…
- Competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours, opportunities for training and career development.
- Office Administrators, PAs and receptionists needed!
- The role: Working in their inbound Contact Centre you will be the first point of contact for our Client's customers via phone calls, emails, Facebook and…
- Previous administration or reception experience.
- If you have current eligibility to work in New Zealand full time and match the experience mentioned above,…
- This is a medium sized business which means there is a significant hands-on element to the role and the right person needs to be comfortable doing this.
- Proven frontline reception and personal assistant experience.
- Be a first point of contact for the General Manager.
- Manage quarterly nominations and awards.
- Nib is New Zealand’s second largest health insurance provider.
- They offer value for money and have been providing affordable health cover to more than one…
- Start: ASAP, we will be flexible with notice periods.
- About the job: As a Collections Account Manager you will be making outbound calls to assist customers with…
- Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #87052 or apply below.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.