You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- Each year the Tertiary Education Commission invests approximately $3 billion in tertiary education so that New Zealanders are equipped with the knowledge and…
- Join our Central Auckland team – a group of five sites (Onehunga, Mangere, Otahuhu, Grey Lynn and Panmure) with big hearts and a passion for getting things…
- We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business…
- We also support flexible working - talk with us about how we can help you achieve your flexible working goals, within our operational requirements.
- Join our Counties Manukau team – a group of five sites (Otara, Manurewa, Papakura, Pukekohe and Homai) with big hearts and a passion for getting things right…
- We offer competitive salaries, five weeks annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career…
- To view the position description for this role, please copy and paste this link into a new browser: https://www.police.govt.nz/sites/default/files/pd/05-2019…
- We acknowledge and recognise harm done, and take steps to put this right.
- Good understanding of IT processes and systems support operations.
- Training will be provided as you will need to be familiar with the topic and key messages to ensure you provide sound and relevant advice.
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.