jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- This will ensure users can accurately find and connect with support partners that have the right expertise for them.
- Click apply now to submit your application.
- At Oranga Tamariki we support flexible working opportunities, we are fortunate to have some great new technologies coming our way making it easier for you to…
- A clean, current full driver's licence is required.
- Please apply by clicking the apply now button, only online applications will be accepted, please include a…
- As a Community Work Supervisor you will oversee and manage up to 8 people in our care serving community work sentences on meaningful projects at schools,…
- Excellent command of English language, both written and oral.
- To view the position description for this role, please copy and paste this link into a new browser…
- To view the position description for this role, please copy and paste this link into a new browser: https://www.police.govt.nz/sites/default/files/pd/05-2019…
- We offer competitive salaries, five weeks annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career…
- The Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you:
- Want to make a difference for young learners with additional needs in early…
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Reporting into the Master Data Team Leader, this role will work alongside a small team of passionate master data administrators.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.