jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
New Zealand Government (undo)
- A current CV and completion of the online application questions is required.
- As part of our MSD Housing Team, you will field a range of housing queries and will…
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
- Enquires welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 1447834.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Privacy Act 1993.
- An awareness of, and interest in, current affairs and issues that affect New Zealand on a domestic and international level.
- A professional, can-do approach.
- Job description: To review the full job description, please click here.
- A basic understanding of risk-based regulatory or compliance functions such as business…
- Full-time Dispatchers work a structured roster cycle of four shifts on (two days, two nights), four shifts off.
- Four shifts on, four shifts off.
- As the face of the organisation, you use influence and networks to seek out current and future employment opportunities for clients.
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Taking enquiries through a variety of channels you'll…
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible work environment where diversity is celebrated.
- Organising the data to fit our system.
- A full clean valid driver licence.
- Continuation of SWRB registration with a current APC or working towards gaining registration.
- In this role you will need:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.