jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- Support will be provided however the center would preferably like a teacher who is confident with planning and has a strong understanding and awareness of child…
- Looking to use your experience in a relevant Level 1&2 Helpdesk role, your resourcefulness and, your ability to to explain technical processes to end users, in…
- *Applicants must have the right to work in NZ.
- We actively encourage applications from any background.
- As a Procurement Officer, you will be supporting the…
- The right person for the job will be honest, pro-active, energetic, dedicated and hungry for success, as well as having a great sense of humour and show lots of…
- We are looking for exceptional After Hours Co-ordinators who are passionate about making a difference.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org, call the office on 0800 800 204 (3) for a confidential conversation or alternatively hit the apply button.
- You will be a point of escalation for the Credit Control team and report directly into the Customer Relationship Manager.
- Ensure invoices and other supporting documents are sent to the appropriate cost centre owners and project managers with the right level of delegated authorities…
- A clear understanding of CRM systems and their function in Contact Centres.
- Passionate about facilitating success in Contact Centres?
- You must have a valid New Zealand teaching certificate and qualification in ECE for this role.
- I am currently recruiting a 2IC/Headteacher to join a privately…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.