jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
- Experience in occupational health or mental health professions is highly sought after, as are speakers of a second language.
- What is in it for you?
- The superb campus has been designed to accommodate 1200 students and along with the normal classrooms and facilities expected within a school, there is a large…
- We are looking for a passionate, registered ECE teacher to work within a centre in South Auckland.
- The centre has inspiring leaders and a wonderful team of…
- We are looking for resilient, sales focussed individuals to work in an outbound lead generation role based in Newmarket.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- The right candidate will have at least 9+ years of solid experience within a Programme Management role and a successful track record to match.
- We are really keen to hear from both provisionally or fully registered teachers, all we ask is that you are flexible, enthusiastic, gentle, have great…
- ** You will need to have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this job***.
- This organisation offers you a unique chance to develop and have a big…
- This lovely centre opened in 2016 and is licensed to provide full-day care and education for up to 98 children.
- Freedom of movement in safely designed spaces.
- A fantastic opportunity for a qualified ECE headteacher to join a prestigious centre.
- This is a privately owned centre, well known for their structure,…
- Review designs for buildings for fire safety standards relative to specifications provided.
- Strong understanding of the building regulations and standards.
We have removed 33 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.