jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
Albany, Auckland (undo)
- If this opportunity feels like something you're passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with…
- Basic or higher competence with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- OCS is trusted by over 20,000 clients around the globe to deliver essential and…
- Our vision is to provide the best home and community-based health, disability and rehabilitation support in New Zealand.
- Part-time and full-time opportunities.
- Experience is not needed as training is provided, but you must be cheerful with a customer service focus!
- The shift hours are flexible ranging between 10am to…
- A small amount of training with dealing with a group of children will be provided however seeking someone who has a good understanding and loves working with…
- Drive to develop knowledge and understanding of the water / wastewater industry.
- We have an opportunity within our team as an Operations Controller!
- Are you keen to further your management skills and succession plan into a store management role?
- We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to…
- You will be well rewarded working with a friendly team in a professional, flexible and high performing environment.
- As a Boutique Manager with Nespresso….
- This days and hours worked per week are highly flexible around your schedule and are to be negotiated, however we want someone able to commit to working full…
- We are regularly searching this Talent Pool to find the right people when new Beauty Counter roles come available.
- A passion for all things beauty!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.