jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- Our people are guided by our values – Be Bold, Play Fair, Better Every Day, Customer Leading, and Better Together – which helps us create the kind of workplace…
- The University of Auckland (42,000 students) is New Zealand’s leading university is committed to providing an excellent working environment through.
- Please note: It is a requirement that you must already hold a NZ Passport or valid working visa to apply for this role.
- Our Distribution Centre is the size of 7 rugby fields with over 420,000 product units passing through it each week.
- That's 23 million products per year!
- Everything you do will be underpinned by your solid understanding of retail and what makes a store hum with activity and profitability.
- A valid, clean NZ drivers licence.
- Ensure that all displays and point of sale materials are in accordance with sales instructions.
- Pick/pack stock as required.
- They will lead us in curriculum redevelopment and redesign to embed Te Ao Māori to better support our Māori staff and students, all Environment staff, and the…
- The successful applicant will be required to undergo a full reference and security check prior to any offer of employment being made.
Auckland City, Auckland
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Title: Territory Manager - NZ.
- Territory Range: Auckland Central, South and Waikato Region.
- To be registered under the Health Practitioners Competency Assurance Act and to hold a current practicing certificate.
- Help shape the future of Education.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.