jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
- You must have the right to live and work in NZ to apply for this job.
- This role will also work with Callaghan Innovation stakeholders, potential and current…
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- Maximum 20 hours per week available for students.
- You will be given 1-2 days notice before you are needed and you will be provided with a computer, office space…
- We offer a range of flexible working options that help you be your best, wherever you're based.
- As a Strategic Customer Experience Designer you'll bring a depth…
- If this sounds right up your alley, get applying today!
- You'll also need a full driver's licence (or be able to get one very soon!).
- What are you waiting for??
- Be responsible for all the administration needs of your Social Worker colleagues including assistance with financial plans for our tamariki and rangatahi •…
- Working with a range of people across the team, reviewing and evaluating the current state of play and where improvements can be made, as well as taking on…
- Excellent command of English language, both written and oral.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential, and prior knowledge of Winscribe…
- We employ more than 5,400 academic and professional staff to support over 41,000 students, making us one of NZ’s largest employers.
- Step into one of New Zealand's leading retail business by joining our Head Office Electrical team in Manukau!
- In this role you will:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.