jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- This is a long term role and will include the possibility of to train and move up to chef role for the right applicant.
- Great team to work with.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18.
- We are looking for a confident, experienced 3IC to help.
- You must be ambitious, self-motivated, organised, a great eye…
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- This is a flexible position that would be ideal for student's as the employer has advised that they are extremely flexible in relation to shift times & days.
- Waitakere Gardens, located in the heart of Henderson, is a friendly, caring retirement village with beautifully established grounds and a vibrant community.
- Leadership opportunity within a dedicated sales team.
- Work alongside a passionate and forward thinking team that keep the customer central to our focus.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Te Whanau O Waipareira Trust has been serving the West Auckland community for…
- If you have a passion for helping others, enjoy a flexible lifestyle and want to grow your career in healthcare, then this job is for YOU!
- This lovely centre opened in 2016 and is licensed to provide full-day care and education for up to 98 children.
- Freedom of movement in safely designed spaces.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.