jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
Henderson, Auckland (undo)
- This is a Christmas Casual postion Flexible availability is required – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals.
- (please note: applications must be submitted online via our careers site and will not be accepted by email).
- We are proud of what we have achieved over the last…
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- Note: Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Community focused, and a successful relationship builder…
- There is the potential to earn lots of money, working flexible rostered hours.
- No experience in sales is necessary as full training (2 days paid) will be given…
- Looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager for this is busy hands-on role.
- You'll be managing the inward and outward goods, stock flow, and have complete…
- The hours will range from 20-30 hours per week, and the days and hours of work are extremely flexible and can be discussed with the employer.
- This will be a fixed term role until the 20th of December, so you will need to work 30 hours per week until this point.
- Have previous paid painting experience.
- The days and times are flexible and there is the opportunity for more hours for the right candidate.
- This employer starting a new business and is looking for a…
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Preferred).
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a…
HW Richardson Group
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Has recent experience in the scrap metal industry, although training would be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.