jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- This is a rare opportunity for a true customer service orientated lounge…
- This employer is after a student with excellent communication skills in both English and French.
- Greet customers who are hiring Kiwicamper campervans and…
- As one of New Zealand's leading retailers, with supermarkets in over 186 communities; serving over 2.7 million customers every week, we are committed to…
- Days are negotiable, we would ideally like someone who has flexible availability during the week.
- Kitchen hand without experience needed.
- Ideally you will already have experience working in a commercial kitchen and hold a food safety certificate (Unit Standard 167).
- This employer is looking for a student to wash the exteriors of Camper-vans and Motor homes prior to customer pickup.
- Other light duties as required.
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
- A vibrant, positive, collaborative approach will fit well into our team here.
- This is a fixed-term role finishing in April 2020 but with the possibility to go permanent for the right person.
- Do you fit the bill?
- Candidates must possess NZ Citizenship, Permanent Residency or a valid work permit.
- We require a Laboratory Technician based at our laboratory in Queenstown to…
- A current FGC Safe-in-Store Pass.
- For over 100 years we have been working with the world's leading brands, providing marketing and selling solutions to our…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.