jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Be flexible with your work hours – our busiest shifts are usually nights and weekends.
- Food preparation experience and cash handling ability would be great but…
- Training will be provided to help keep you at the forefront of technology and product ranges.
- Maintain your drive to succeed by being flexible and adaptable to…
- Calm under pressure, you’ll have a collaborative working style and will be confident driving efficiencies, ensuring that company standards are applied whilst…
- It is also beneficial to have a valid and current first aid certificate.
- Car seat can be provided but bonus if you have one!
- The general duties of the role are:
- Visa status (We are more then happy to provide all possible legal support to the deserving candidate for their visa purpose).
- Own car with current WOF and REG.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.