jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
Newmarket, Auckland (undo)
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- Looking for a CAREER in the food industry?
- Do you absolutely LOVE Mexican food?
- You’ll find that here.
- You will be dedicated to high work standards, be flexible, able to think "outside the square" with a can-do attitude.
- Provide monthly report to Finance.
- Applicants will need to be flexible with availability through the selection process considering busy year end period & Christmas time constraints.
- They now have an enviable opportunity for an experienced polished and well-presented receptionist to be the key point of contact for their clients and staff.
- Great modern offices in vibrant Newmarket.
- Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received…
- Are you a highly experienced EA seeking a super temp opportunity which starts now and could run until March 2020?
- If the answer is yes – read on!
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Required).
- VERY IMPORTANT: You MUST have a valid permanent visa to…
- Reporting to the Development Practice Lead and based in Newmarket, this role is responsible for the life cycle planning of Watercare GIS business applications…
- A great mix of engaging with people and focusing on getting the details just right.
- If you love taking ownership and pride in your work, you’ll fit right in at…
- Immediate start and flexible hours.
- Are you looking for part time hours and flexibility?
- Stable Accountancy firm is seeking an experienced Accounts Clerk/PA for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.