jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Excellent and supportive interpersonal communication skills - including…
- With over 40 branches nationwide, and over 860 employees, our company is one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful waste services providers.
- Part time work available for person with quality skills in photoshop.
- Edit images to be production ready for the manufacture of ceramic portraits.
- Full Training and Ongoing support provided.
- Develop Your Career with the Market Leader in Paint.
- Be a part of our TEAM!
- Accurately mix and tint paint;
- Willing to travel and have occasional nights away.
- We are seeking someone who embraces our Core Values - Attitude is Everything.
Tonkin + Taylor
- The nature of the work means that you must be flexible with regard to work hours as early starts, late finishes, and night and weekend work may be required.
- This employer is looking for an energetic and reliable student to be their before and after school carer for their 3 children aged 11, 9 and 5 in Onehunga.
- Tasks include picking the kids up from Kindy (and later school), taking them to some local after school activities, playing with them and making dinner.
- Must have full drivers licence and preferably own car .
- Picking up the 5 year old from primary at 3pm.
- Collecting the 3 year old from day care in Onehunga.
- Additional hours may also be required at other times such as public holidays and over the Christmas period.
- We’ve got a great part time weekend job that would…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.