jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
Penrose, Auckland (undo)
- The right candidate will be remunerated properly.
- We need a reliable warehouse person with following attributes.
- Should have a clean drivers license.
- All leads will be provided so you just need to respond promptly over the phone, explain the details concisely and follow up until the completed paperwork is…
- Flexible hours (including early, late and weekend shifts).
- We are looking for data entry operators who have a positive outlook on life and are not afraid of…
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Receive phone calls and job requests.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in any programming language (such as C++, C#, Java etc) and Microsoft SQL Server experience along with 2nd / 3rd…
- Review current processes within the business as directed by the Senior Lead Team.
- Project manage audit point resolution / completion of actions within time…
- Great new marketing role - supporting the market presence of two of New Zealand's strongest brands.
- Assist in the delivery of marketing and advertising plans…
- Please note we do not accept emailed applications.
- , or if you have any questions about this role, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly recruitment…
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
- Success with this assignment will provide you with justifiable pride in knowing you have provided a New Zealand business success story with a framework…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.