jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
- Competence with MS Excel and Word is essential and experience with ERP systems and generate computer applications a major advantage.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- No administration, but you will be expected to learn this (training will be provided).
- Must be flexible & a team player.
- Part Time Sales Superstars needed.
- Ideally you will have your own car to get to the location, there is also the possibility of dropping off products to clients in the future (vehicle provided).
- For Health and Safety reasons, our volunteers must be over age 16.
- We would be willing for a capable 13+ year old to come and volunteer alongside a parent,…
Sime Darby Motors
- Previous experience in an admin and reception role.
- Variety and scope to add to your existing reception experience.
- What can you look forward to?
- First point of contact on HR related queries.
- Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days.
- The exact hours of work are flexible but for the Takapuna location there will be shifts available in the afternoon between, 11am - 2pm, Wednesday - Sunday as…
- Most students on student visas are unable to work as contractors and will be ineligible for this job.
- Safety equipment will be provided and work will be…
- You will need to have a clean driver's licence (restricted or full).
- We are looking for a reliable person to join our team on a permanent part-time basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.