You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- It would be great if you also have wait staff experience but not necessary as training will also be provided.
- This is a part-time role of around 20 hours a week…
- And if you can't resolve their problem over the phone, you'll find the right person or company to sort it out and refer the customer on.
- What you’ll be doing:
- Start: ASAP, willing to accommodate to a notice period for the right person.
- Training: To get a great understanding of the business and products you will spend…
Auckland CBD, Auckland
- As the first point of contact for our clients customers your responsibilities will include:
- Provide first point resolution when possible (hello role ownership).
- You're right for this role if you have:
- We are looking for a bubbly, no-nonsense and switched-on customer service professional to join a small - but growing -…
- Leading resource recovery, recycling and waste provider are seeking a new customer service rep!
- Whats in it for you?
- Correctly carry out any admin/email duties.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We are looking for someone who is energetic, vibrant and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- This role will run up until Feb 2020.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.