jobs in Napier, Hawke's Bay
Napier, Hawke's Bay
- As our Client Care Coordinator you will part of the team at our Napier clinic, making a real difference in the lives of those with hearing loss.
- As a Support Worker you will be working with a variety of individuals to enable them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support daily…
- Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand.
- You are a person who has:
- All applicants must be a NZ Resident/Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.
- Applications Close: Sunday 1st March 2020 at 5pm - interviews may be held prior to…
- All on job training will be given to the right candidate.
- We are looking for a people person to service our display aquariums located in businesses around the…
- Supporting approximately 160,000 residents, Council's vision is to enable a healthy environment, a vibrant community and a prosperous economy.
- Must have a current annual practicing certificate with the relevant regulatory body.
- Please bear in mind all applicants must be a NZ Resident/ Citizen or have a…
- NZ Citizenship, permanent residency or a valid work permit.
- Interested in management roles at our Burger King restaurant in Hastings and Napier?
- Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- We are looking for a happy, reliable, friendly and mature-minded individual to join our bar staff team in Mahora.
- 10-12 hours per week.
- Apply and call SJS now!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.