jobs in Napier, Hawke's Bay
You refined by:
Hastings, Hawke's Bay (undo)
- As you will be the first point of contact for our customers this responsibility will fall to you, therefore you must be confident meeting and greeting and have…
- Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- We're looking for the next superstar to join our team.
- Ride Operators – you must be over 18 years old.
- Position Descriptions are found on the right hand side of the page.
- Applications close 28 October 2019.
- You'll also need to be energetic, enthusiastic and possess a good degree of flexibility as working late nights and weekends will be required.
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- Work availability Mornings, Afternoons, Nights, Graveyard (all night), Weekdays, Weekends.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously…
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- Do you LOVE iconic Just Jeans?
- Have you got what it takes to join one of the largest freight operations in the country?
- Toll is New Zealand's most successful multimodal supply chain operator,…
- We are flexible on how these hours are worked for the right person, you may already have a part time job and wish to supplement your income or have children at…
Hastings, Hawke's Bay
- Travellers Lodge is a family owned and operated working backpacker hostel in sunny Hastings Hawkes Bay.
- We work closely with local companies and contractors who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.