jobs in Nelson South, Nelson
- (visa must be valid for at least 10 months).
- A collaborative and inclusive culture with flexible and agile work practices that focus on our peoples' wellbeing.
- Hold a Class 1 and 2 Full New Zealand Drivers licence, with the ability to operate a manual vehicle.
- In this role you will play a significant role in the…
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Ernest Rutherford Retirement Village has a strong…
- If you have been waiting on the right role in Nelson to fully utilise your expertise, it’s time to apply.
- You will have a solid knowledge and understanding of…
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (NMIT) operates four campuses, servicing over 7300 tertiary students from the Top of the South, and from all over the…
- We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application may not be…
- Is cooking for others your passion?
- Use your empathy for people to make a difference.
- Connect to others through care and compassion.
- You are a person who has:
- Opportunities to train and GROW your career.
- We are looking for a full time Storeperson to join our Nelson team on a rolling weekly roster.
- The working week is 44.5 hours and over a typical fortnight, you work 1 weekend and 8 week days.
- We're looking for a Branch Manager for our stunning Nelson…
- Knowledge and/or experience with commercial vehicles or heavy equipment is an advantage, and a current drivers licence is necessary.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.