- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- Closing Date for applications is Sunday 8th December 2019 at 5pm.
- NZCare is a National provider of a range of support services to people with intellectual and…
- You are passionate about sales and making our customers look incredibly Polished, Playful and, Oh so pretty...
- 21 Oct 2019 New Zealand Daylight Time.
- The bar job is easy – no cash sales, just scan wristbands, and drinks are only served in cans, so no bar experience necessary!
- You must be 18 or over.
Tasman District Council
- This new full-time role will be responsible for supporting the regulatory team to meet their obligations in relation to animal control, parking and bylaw…
- Forklift Licence is desirable as is knowledge of dangerous goods however, we will offer training/licencing for the right candidate.
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- Please note that applicants must have a clean driver’s licence, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and will be required to undergo pre-employment medical…
Nelson Marlborough Health (Nelson/Blenheim)
- Applicants for this position must be New Zealand (NZ) or Australian Citizens, or have NZ Permanent Residency, or a valid NZ work visa.
- Me pehea ahau e tono ai?
- Good command of English language and written skills.
- The ideal candidate MUST live locally Ideally someone who is flexible and can work at other sites as and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.