Nelson Marlborough Health (Nelson/Blenheim)
- Applicants for this position must be New Zealand (NZ) or Australian Citizens, or have NZ Permanent Residency, or a valid NZ work visa.
- Ko wai he kaitono tōtika?
- As our roving Client Care Coordinator you will support our Bay Audiology clinics in Nelson, Richmond and Blenheim, making a real difference in the lives of…
- Training and protective gear (for example - gloves) will be provided.
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
- This is a casual contract.
- A full kit of brand new PPE gear is provided.
- We are looking for those who have a professional and positive attitude to join the team, with experience in…
- Kai Restaurant & Bar is a bustling destination eatery based in the stunning surrounds of Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve.
- 40-50 hours per week.
- Ryman Healthcare's Ernest Rutherford Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others…
- Apply online or send CV and cover letter to email@example.com and quote reference #14652.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Forklift Licence is desirable as is knowledge of dangerous goods however, we will offer training/licencing for the right candidate.
- In return, we offer ongoing professional development, a variety of challenging and interesting work, flexible working options, relocation assistance, with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.