jobs in New Lynn, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
Auckland CBD, Auckland
Manukau City, Auckland
East Tamaki, Auckland
Mount Wellington, Auckland
New Lynn, Auckland
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- SALES & SERVICE - MERCHANDISE - LOSS PREVENTION - OFFICE ADMINISTRATION - STORE…
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Warehouse team!
- What is it like working as a Warehouse Storeperson…
Authentics Factory Outlets
- Converse has been making Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star sneakers since we started over a century ago, and now we work to make new street style classics.
- Be flexible with your work hours – our busiest shifts are usually nights and weekends.
- Food preparation experience and cash handling ability would be great but…
- If you excel in your current role, have great attention to detail and organisational skills as well as a customer first mentality, we want you on the team!
- A current CV and completion of the online application questions is required.
- As part of our MSD Housing Team, you will field a range of housing queries and will…
- Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business and that remains true today.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Moneywise was started in 1994 to support Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) employees in their endeavours to become financial success stories in their own right.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.