jobs in New Lynn, Auckland
- We are specialised in immigration and educational services based in Auckland CBD.
- We pride ourselves in providing professional and excellent services to create…
- Hotel experience in a reception role or experience in a similar role is essential.
- Hold current working rights for New Zealand.
- PC literate with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work flexible hours - this position requires evening and overnight shifts .
- You will be required to work weekends, we may have additional hours available over the summer months.
- We are a family owned and operated commercial laundry in…
- For the right candidate, we are offering a fast-tracked career path to management within 12 months!
- Looking for a career rather than just a job?
- Training will be provided on the job – but having a passion for design, the desire to learn, and a reliable, professional, and efficient work manner is…
- Looking for positive, energetic, friendly humans who live and breath manaakitanga to join our team over at Fantail & Turtle, the bar and eatery of Goodside,…
- Valid working visa or resident visa.
- This cafe located in Parnell Auckland CBD area is looking for a full time front of house manager.
- Some understanding of Lean and six sigma concepts and demand planning concepts – possibly some work experience but not essential.
- Who are we looking for?
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- A better sleep, a lighter footprint.
- Join us on the mission to give Kiwi’s an exceptional sleeping experience, while looking after our environment for years to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.