jobs in New Windsor, Auckland
- Are flexible and able to adapt on the fly to a diverse range of queries.
- Looking to start a great job after summer holidays?
- This role starts on 9th March 2020.
- Are you currently job searching and needing a cash injection for the New Year?
- Are you wanting to try a new industry out or wanting to gain new work experience?
- Madison Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency that is represented across New Zealand.
- We are a skilled team of consultants who are continuously seeking…
- 1-2 years+ proven administration or reception experience.
- To be flexible and adaptable.
- Madison Recruitment are currently recruiting a range of temporary…
- Due to the location of this role, it is vital that you hold a valid driver’s licence and your own car.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover…
- Maintaining general tidiness of the office, reception area, and meeting rooms.
- A proven track record of reliability (through verbal reference checks).
- First point of contact/representative for clients - ensuring callers and visitors receive prompt and accurate attention and building relationships with them.
- Specific training will be provided but this will suit someone who enjoys a complex role and thinking on their feet.
- Work with Auckland's decision-makers.
- A clean, full NZ drivers licence and the ability to drive manual and tow trailers.
- We are currently looking for candidates to join the Madison team for one of…
- Are you immediately available and looking for a temporary or fixed term role in the sales industry?
- We are currently seeking sales reps to join well known…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.