jobs in New Windsor, Auckland
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
- This will ensure users can accurately find and connect with support partners that have the right expertise for them.
- Applications close Friday, 7 February 2020.
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Be responsible for all the administration needs of your Social Worker colleagues including assistance with financial plans for our tamariki and rangatahi •…
- To apply for this role you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it – click here to find out more about work visa eligibility and…
- You must have the right to live and work in NZ to apply for this job.
- This role will also work with Callaghan Innovation stakeholders, potential and current…
- This will involve working on reception and answering telephone enquiries, lodging applications, setting up meeting rooms, booking travel for ERA members, coding…
- Full training will be provided on the job for the successful applicant and ongoing mentoring from senior staff is provided.
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Taking enquiries through a variety of channels you'll…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.