jobs in New Windsor, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Working with a range of people across the team, reviewing and evaluating the current state of play and where improvements can be made, as well as taking on…
- You will be provided with training and delegated powers to undertake these activities giving you powers of entry, search and detention.
- Our belief is that in the right environment, with the right people surrounding and nurturing them, any child can, and should flourish.
- A tertiary social work qualification • A full, clean, valid driver's licence • Registration with the Social Work Registration Board or able to register • Strong…
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Must have legal right to live and work in NZ.
- For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
- The Refugee Quota Branch also manages the reception centre and delivery of the reception programme at the Mangere Refugee Resettlement Centre.
- Your work life balance is important to us, and we offer flexible working arrangements.
- Type: fixed-term (until 2023) Hours: full-time Location: Wellington.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.