jobs in New Windsor, Auckland
- We ensure INZ's visa decision-making offices (both offshore and onshore), and its frontline operations at border operate effectively.
- This will involve working on reception and answering telephone enquiries, lodging applications, setting up meeting rooms, booking travel for ERA members, coding…
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- In order to be considered for this role, applicants must be immediately available for an interview within New Zealand, must hold a current New Zealand work…
- In this permanent position as a Support Officer you'll be supporting a team of officers processing visa applications by providing vital administration support.
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Taking enquiries through a variety of channels you'll…
- Whether we re helping to register births, deaths or marriages, or assisting in passport applications, community grants or civil union and name change…
- Our belief is that in the right environment, with the right people surrounding and nurturing them, any child can, and should flourish.
- You will use your communication skills to influence offenders, assisting them to make the right choices, take the right actions at the right times and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.